Contact our accountants at Koss & Associates Inc. to know more about our e-Courier service. We service the entire Calgary, Alberta area.
Unlike e-Courier, E-MAIL IS NOT SECURE because it does not encrypt your electronic communications. This makes it relatively easy for someone to intercept and read your sensitive information that can lead to IDENTITY THEFT. E-mail also rejects large files and does not have a very good mechanism to determine if your messages or files were opened and or downloaded.
We are using e-Courier to securely communicate with you because we care about your electronic privacy and we want to be able to exchange large files with you.
E-Courier provides you with the following safety features:
- All of their servers are located in Canada
- They encrypt all data transmitted over the Internet and stored on their servers
- You can send and receive huge files up to 4 gigabytes (4000 MB)
- You can recall and e-shred any message sent in error
- It e-shreds your files after a specified number of days
- By design, e-Courier is SPAM free
For more information please go to their website www.e-courier.ca
Use of this service to communicate securely with us is free to all our clients and is MANDATORY to transfer files over the internet. If we have already setup an account for you, use the link below to login.
If you are new, or we have not set up a free guest account for you, please follow this link: New clients e-courier users